Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Utilize hand and power tools; Determine layout and installation procedures; Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment; Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
- Major Work Area
- Service/clean; Repair; Installation
- Additional Skills
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies; Professionalism in customer service; Document and prepare invoices and work orders
- Weight Handling
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs); More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Security and Safety
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; Non-smoking
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized; Punctuality
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Are you currently a student?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment; Part time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.