No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Monitoring animal health
- Type of Farm Operations
- Turkey farming; Chicken farming; Other poultry farming
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces; Dangerous; Outdoors; At heights; Wet/damp; Noisy; Odours; Dusty; Hot
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Vehicle supplied by employer; Willing to travel regularly; Willing to travel for extended periods
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sound discrimination; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Staff accommodation available; Remote location; Various locations; Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Judgement; Organized
- Financial benefits
- Piece work
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.