No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants; Lay sod or seed; Cut grass; Cart and spread topsoil and other materials; Assist with landscape constructions; Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Weed trimmer/edger; Small engine equipment
- Work Setting
- Private residence; Landscape contractor; Landscape maintenance
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Dependability; Reliability
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you currently a student?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment; Part time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.