Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Implement life skills workshops; Compile data, statistics and other information; Maintain program statistics for purposes of evaluation and research; Screen, recruit and train volunteers and support staff; Develop, co-ordinate and implement the delivery of specific services within the community; Assist clients/guests with special needs; Accompany clients to appointments and social outings
- Operating Systems and Software
- Google Docs
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office
- Weight Handling
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Community centre; Youth drop-in centre
- Target Audience
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle; Willing to travel; Valid driver's licence; Public transportation is not available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Various locations; Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Type of Community or Social Service
- Volunteer coordination
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
- Student status
- Full time enrollment; Part time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.