Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems; Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates; Provide advice about merchandise; Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease; Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease; Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment; Maintain sales records for inventory control; Assist in display of merchandise
- Weight Handling
- More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Department store
- Type of Product
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding
- Work Location Information
- In shop
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability; Organized; Creativity; Efficiency; Energetic; Hardworking; Outgoing; Positive attitude; Proactive; Quick learner; Time management
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Students
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.