Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Supervise and check assembly of trays; Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys; Prepare food order summaries for chef; Prepare and submit reports; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures; Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Work Setting
- Workers Supervised
- Kitchen and food service helpers; Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Walking
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.