No degree, certificate or diploma
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs; Portion and wrap foods; Package take-out food; Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Dishwashing Skills
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Security and Safety
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit; Remove kitchen garbage and trash; Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment; Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Food Service Helpers Specific Skills
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas; Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs; Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Financial benefits
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.