Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware; Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements; Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials; Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Major Work Area
- Renovation; Construction
- Additional Skills
- Supervise other workers; Estimate costs and materials
- Work Site Environment
- Noisy; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player; Reliability
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.