Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Tend to emotional well-being of children; Take children to and from school and to appointments; Supervise and care for children; Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants; Prepare and serve nutritious meals; Organize, activities such as games and outings for children; Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home; Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children; Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development; Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents; Bathe, dress and feed infants and children; Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Children's Ages
- Toddler to pre-school (1 - 3 years); Infant (3 months - 11 months)
- Additional Skills
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties; Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Work Setting
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Security and Safety
- Child abuse registry check; Criminal record check; Reference required
- Work Site Environment
- Scent free
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel regularly; Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.