Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Operate cash register; Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems; Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates; Provide advice about merchandise; Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce; Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease; Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease; Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment; Assist in display of merchandise
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Specialty shop
- Type of Product
- Marine pleasure craft and supplies
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- In shop
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Dependability; Organized; Efficiency; Positive attitude
- Health benefits
- Health care plan
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for the advertised start date?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.