No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants; Remove litter and garbage; Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees; Lay sod or seed; Cut grass; Cart and spread topsoil and other materials; Apply fertilizers; Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens; Rake and collect refuse; Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Weed trimmer/edger; Sod cutter; Small engine equipment
- Work Setting
- Landscape maintenance
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; Wet/damp; Hot
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Students
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.