Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Level 1 Certificate in Coaching; Level 2 Certificate in Coaching
- Specific Skills
- Present materials at conference or symposium; Plan, develop and implement training and practice sessions; Participate in coaching clinic instruction; Observe and evaluate prospective athletes' skills and performance; Motivate and prepare athletes or teams for competitive events or games; Develop, plan and co-ordinate competitive schedules and programs; Analyze and evaluate athletes' or team's performance
- Sports Concentration
- Soccer; Ski - freestyle; Basketball; Badminton
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle; Willing to travel; Willing to travel cross-border; Valid driver's licence
- Personal Suitability
- Team player
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
- Student status
- Full time enrollment; Part time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.