Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Assist clients/guests with special needs; Requisition materials and supplies; Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports; Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies; Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Relocation costs covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.