No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Lead groups and individuals in recreational or leisure programs; Instruct groups and individuals in arts and crafts; Ensure health and safety regulations are followed; Demonstrate and instruct athletic, fitness or sports activities and techniques; Assist clients/guests with special needs; Plan and carry out recreational, fitness and sports activities; Schedule activities, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports; Assemble supplies, sports and game equipment; Monitor recreational, sports or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required
- Additional Skills
- Patrolling/supervising activities; Leading/instructing groups; Assist with special events; Leading/instructing individuals
- Work Setting
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; In/on water; Noisy; Hot
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Public transportation is not available
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Other benefits
- Team building opportunities
- Screening questions
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you currently a student?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?; Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment; Part time enrollment
Team building opportunities
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Students, Veterans, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.