No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings; Stock linen closet; Pick up debris and empty trash containers; Handle and report lost and found items; Dust furniture; Disinfect operating rooms and other areas; Distribute clean towels and toiletries; Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items; Make beds and change sheets; Clean changing rooms and showers; Maintain work areas; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors; Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Travel expenses not paid by employer; Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Values and ethics; Reliability
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.