Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Compile data, statistics and other information; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information; Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.