2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence; Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments; Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Additional Skills
- Plan and control budget and expenditures; Market business services; Manage contracts; Hire, train, direct and motivate staff; Develop promotional materials; Write and edit press releases, newsletter and communications materials
- Area of Specialization
- Advertising; Survey research services; Public relations; Media relations; Market research; Marketing; Customs services; Communications; Business services
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.