College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information; Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Operating Systems and Software
- Google Docs
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Office
- Area of Specialization
- Reports and records; Correspondence
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask
- Financial benefits
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Are you currently a student?; What is your current level of study?; What is your current field of study?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?; Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment; Part time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.