Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Take, cancel and change room reservations; Register arriving guests and assign rooms; Provide information on hotel facilities and services; Process group arrivals and departures; Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments; Exchange foreign currency; Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Provide general information about points of interest in the area; Follow emergency and safety procedures; Handle wake-up calls; Provide customer service; Assist clients/guests with special needs; Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Client focus
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.