Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Set tiles in place and apply pressure to affix them to base; Remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles; Prepare, measure and mark surfaces to be covered; Cut, surface, polish and install marble and granite; Align and straighten tiles; Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel; Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools; Pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout; Build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets; Lay and set mosaic tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs; Mix, lay and polish terra surfaces; Install tile strips
- Work Setting
- Residential; Institutional; Industrial; Commercial
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Safety equipment/gear; Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat; Safety glasses/goggles
- Work Site Environment
- Odours; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Dependability; Reliability
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.