Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Life Licence Qualification Program (LLQP)
- Specific Skills
- Identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets; Sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance; Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment; Provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features; Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed; Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' enquiries
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Organized
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
- Financial benefits
- As per collective agreement; Bonus; Commission
- Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Other benefits
- On-site amenities; Free parking available; Learning/training paid by employer
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; What is your current level of study?; What is your current field of study?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
On-site amenities, Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer
Long term benefits
As per collective agreement, Bonus, Commission
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.