On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
No degree, certificate or diploma
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Mix, pour and spread materials; Load, unload and transport construction materials; Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades; Assist in demolishing buildings; Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Drills; Air compressors; Circular saws; Air guns; Nail guns
- Weight Handling
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Dangerous; Outdoors; At heights; Dusty; Cold/refrigerated
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle; Willing to travel regularly; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Reliability
- Workplace information
- On the road job
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Veterans, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.