No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Specific Skills
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture; Pick up debris and empty trash containers; Dust furniture; Make beds and change sheets; Clean and disinfect elevators; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors; Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Work Setting
- Private residence; Apartment/condominium complex
- Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check; Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Dependability; Values and ethics; Reliability
- Financial benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Learning/training paid by employer
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.