No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs; Stock refrigerators and salad bars; Portion and wrap foods; Package take-out food
- Dishwashing Skills
- Scour pots and pans; Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand; Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units; Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware; Place dishes in storage area
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Reliability
- Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit; Remove kitchen garbage and trash; Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment; Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits; Paramedical services coverage
- Financial benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment; Part time enrollment
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits, Paramedical services coverage
Free parking available, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.