No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Wrap goods; Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment; Pack and unpack goods; Provide customer service; Sort, crate and stack goods; Install, lash and secure goods
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Dollies and hand trucks
- Weight Handling
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Moving and storage company
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Uniform
- Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces; Outdoors; Wet/damp; Dusty; Hot
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large workload
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability; Creativity; Energetic; Hardworking; Outgoing; Positive attitude; Proactive; Quick learner; Time management
- Financial benefits
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.