Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters; Authorize payments by cheque; Assign sales workers to duties; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Additional Skills
- Establish work schedules; Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Work Setting
- Retail business
- Workers Supervised
- Elemental sales occupations; Cashiers
- Security and Safety
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people; 3-4 people; 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.