Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Train workers in duties and policies; Resolve work related problems; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Prepare and submit reports; Establish work schedules and procedures; Ensure smooth operation of equipment; Ensure accuracy of financial transactions; Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Arrange for maintenance and repair work; Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Word; Quick Books; MS Outlook
- Workers Supervised
- Accounting and related clerks; Payroll clerks
- Security and Safety
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people; 3-4 people
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.