technical sales representative
Title posted on indeed.com -
Technical Inside Sales Representative
Posted on June 02, 2022
Stratford Electric Motor And Pump Service Inc.
*About Stratford Electric Motor and Pump Service Inc: *
For more than 40 years, Stratford Electric Motor and Pump Services Inc. has been providing service and sales of electric motors, pumps, gearboxes, barn fans, industrial and commercial fan units, farm duty motors and more to Stratford and surrounding South Western Ontario.
Stratford Electric is committed to superior customer service and quality products. We have relationships with most major brands for electrical, mechanical and pumps, including exclusive area distribution rights of Bell & Gossett Pumps & parts.
*Why Stratford Electric: *
* Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Team Environment
* Competitive Salary
* Full-Time, Permanent
Your role will be to seek new and existing business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with current/potential customers and vendors through a positive customer experience.
* Prepare and submit quotations to customers and receive and process customer orders.
* Ability to identify and meet customer?s needs and work with our vendors to source products.
* Order required products for customers and stock.
* Seek new business opportunities with current and prospective customers.
* Building and maintaining trust with customers and vendors by providing exceptional customer service by greeting and interacting with customers and vendors.
* Upsell by identifying related products, add-on extensions and making customers aware of product promotions.
* Engage and answers customer inquiries and questions regarding accounts, products, rates and services offered, via telephone, email or in person in a timely matter.
* Communicate product features, benefits, and services provided to customers.
* Must have the ability to work independently and as a team player.
* 3 to 5 years experience in industrial technical sales.
* Experience within the electric motor or pump industry.
* Self-motivated individual with relationship building skills.
* Valid G Class Driver?s License with Clean Drivers Abstract.
* Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
* Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft and Quickbooks.
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and have good command of the English language.
* Results oriented, self-motivated professional that can identify prospect clients as well as maintain existing contracts.
* Ability to build lasting relationships with customers and vendors.
* Family owned, welcoming and friendly environment.
* Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, loud noise.
* Work Schedule Monday to Friday, 7:30-4:30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$28.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday
Salary$21.00 to $28.00HOUR hourly
Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.