Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls; Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office
- Additional Skills
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Students
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.