technical sales representative
Title posted on indeed.com -
Technical Inside Sales Representative
Posted on May 31, 2022
Advanced Material Handling
Advanced Material Handling Ltd was founded in 2008. With a market focus on Pulp and Paper, Power Generation, Cement, Mining, and OSB AMH has quickly turned into an industry leader in providing heavy material handling equipment. Their core product mix includes drag chains, sprockets, wear components, and full turnkey conveyor packages. With our head office and production facility in Abbotsford British Columbia, Canada, and warehouse in Stockbridge Georgia, Advanced Material handling is well situated to service the Americas.
*Who should apply?*
If you are an energetic person who prides themselves on top-notch customer service. You have strong organizational skills, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work in an individual as well as a team environment then we would like to hear from you. We are currently looking for a Technical Inside Sales Representative to work out of our head office in Abbotsford, BC Canada.
Industry experience in material handling or power transmission would be an asset but we are willing to train the right person who displays the ability and desire to learn.
* Deliver industry-leading customer service.
* Provide assistance, guidance, and problem-solving initiatives to our customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
* Source, quote, enter, and follow up on orders.
* Create and generate work orders with fabrication instructions.
* Coordinate and aid with inventory/supply chain.
* Do everything in your power to make AMH our customer?s first call for all their material handling needs.
*Key skills, qualifications, and experience: *
* Mechanical aptitude
* Juggling multiple priorities while communicating effectively with both internal and external customers comes naturally for you.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of customer service experience (preference to power transmission and bulk material handling)
* Grade 12 education (preference post-secondary education)
* Being comfortable working independently or with a team with minimal supervision.
* Above average interpersonal and communication skills.
* This job requires the ability to be constructive, open and direct. You will require the ability to deal head on with problems and help resolve issues in a timely fashion.
Benefits (after three months probation):
· Dental Care
· Vision Care
· Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Yearly Healthy Living Benefit
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
* Dental care
* Disability insurance
* Extended health care
* Life insurance
* Vision care
* 8 hour shift
* Secondary School (preferred)
* power transmission and bulk material handling field: 1 year (preferred)
* inside sales: 1 year (preferred)
* English (preferred)
Salary$55,000 to $60,000YEAR annually
Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.