On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Implement price and credits policies; Develop and implement marketing strategies; Determine merchandise and services to be sold; Determine staffing requirements; Manage staff and assign duties; Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales; Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale; Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Inventory control software; Point of sale system
- Work Setting
- Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Vehicle supplied by employer; Willing to travel regularly; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Excellent oral communication; Efficiency; Energetic; Goal-oriented; Hardworking; Positive attitude; Proactive; Time management
- Workplace information
- On the road job
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Learning/training paid by employer; Parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer, Parking available
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.