Registered Apprenticeship certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
5th Period Apprentice; 4th Period Apprentice; 1st Period Apprentice; 2nd Period Apprentice; 3rd Period Apprentice
1 to less than 7 months
- Major Work Area
- Service; Repair; Maintenance; Installation; Construction; Troubleshooting/diagnostic
- Additional Skills
- Professionalism in customer service
- Work Setting
- Residential; Institutional; Commercial; Civil (road and bridge construction, etc.)
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Tools; Safety equipment/gear; Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat
- Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces; Outdoors; Dusty; Hot
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Financial benefits
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer; Team building opportunities
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Learning/training paid by employer, Team building opportunities
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Students
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.