Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Compile data, statistics and other information; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information; Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Operating Systems and Software
- Google Docs
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Windows; MS Office
- Additional Skills
- Train other workers
- Area of Specialization
- Reports and records; Invoices; Correspondence; Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
- Technical Terminology
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask
- Health benefits
- Health care plan
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment; Part time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.