No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Additional Skills
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Work Setting
- Construction company
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Landscaping Experience
- Residential projects; Commercial and/or industrial construction
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
- Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists Specific Skills
- Survey and assess designated sites; Manage landscaping projects; Examine trees and shrubs to diagnose problems and disease; Apply various treatments such as pruning, spraying, repairing damaged areas and injecting with treatment solutions; Plant and move trees; Apply fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, pesticides and other lawn care products; Plan and co-ordinate the growth and use of plants for landscaping, ornamental uses and other purposes; Plan and construct landscaped environments which may include trees, shrubberies, lawns, fences, decks, patios and other landscape structures; Plant and maintain private and public lawns and gardens; Assess the health of lawns
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.