English or French
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Take customers' orders; Serve customers at counters or buffet tables; Keep records of the quantities of food used; Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Dishwashing Skills
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Grill; Electronic cash register; Food dispensers
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Client focus; Reliability
- Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash; Handle and store cleaning products; Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment; Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Financial benefits
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.