No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Safe Food Handling certificate; Food Safety Certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas; Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef; Clean kitchen and work areas; Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment; Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Cook Categories
- Cook (general)
- Cuisine Specialties
- Additional Skills
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Work Setting
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.