or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements; Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions; Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery; Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle; Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches
- Purchasing Clerk Specific Skills
- Set up and maintain inventory control system
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check; Basic security clearance
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Computer; Printer; Internet access
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Word processing software; Spreadsheet; MS Windows; Internet; Database software; Networking software; Networking hardware; Networking security; Servers; Security software; Image editing software; Mapping and data visualization software; MS Office; Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
- Other benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer; Team building opportunities
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you currently a student?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for the advertised start date?; Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
Learning/training paid by employer, Team building opportunities
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.