Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
First Aid Certificate; CPR Certificate; Personal Support Worker Certificate
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Shop for food and household supplies; Provide personal care; Provide companionship; Prepare and serve nutritious meals; Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; Launder clothing and household linens; Administer bedside and personal care; Administer medications; Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk; Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Weight Handling
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Target Audience
- Persons with a disability
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized; Punctuality
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Students
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.