No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed; Move tools, equipment and other materials; Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Area of Work Experience
- Repair; Maintenance; Installation
- Area of Specialization
- Motor vehicles; Heavy equipment
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Driver's validity licence check; Driving record check (abstract)
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Noisy; Odours; Dusty
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Driver's abstract; Own transportation; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- In shop
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Learning/training paid by employer; Team building opportunities
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment; Part time enrollment
Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer, Team building opportunities
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.