Other trades certificate or diploma
or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced; Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions; Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties; Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
- Work Setting
- Telecommunications industry
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Computer; Internet access
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Travel expenses not paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Windows; Internet; Extranet; Servers; MS Office; Desktop applications
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Organized
- Financial benefits
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?; Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
- Student status
- Part time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.