Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
- Specific Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Access and process information; Receive payments; Issue receipts and other forms; Explain the type and cost of services offered; Arrange for billing for services; Arrange for refunds and credits; Answer inquiries and provide information to customers; Receive and log complaints
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized; Punctuality
- Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Learning/training paid by employer
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you currently a student?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment; Part time enrollment
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer
Long term benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.