Title posted on indeed.com -
Experienced Security Guard
Posted on June 14, 2022
TOERSA SECURITY INC
*Salary: *$15.00-$18.00 per hour
*Job Types: *Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
TOERSA Security Inc. is looking to add more Experienced Security Guards to our growing team! Join TOERSA Security Inc. today!
TOERSA Security Inc. is proud to be the largest event security company in the capital of Canada. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all our client?s needs. Experience a progressive and dynamic security company that focuses on empowering and developing our employees. TOERSA Security Inc. has many contracts with event centers, major festivals, fairs, and commercial buildings throughout the Ottawa area.
The well-being of our security guards is our top priority, which is why we continue to work closely with our clients and our health and safety team to ensure that the utmost care and protection are provided to our team.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete our online application form!
*What makes TOERSA Security different? We offer: *
* Service employee awards
* Advancement opportunities within the company
* Flexible hours
* No minimum hour requirements needed
* Company events
* Company training available
*Skill Requirements: *
* Demonstrates exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and a consistently high level of customer service skills.
* Good sense of judgment, integrity, accountability, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Excellent analytical skills, excellent oral, written communication skills.
* Effective listening skills and willingness to learn.
* Ability to motivate immediate team members and to generate enthusiasm and commitment in others.
*Required Qualifications and Experience: *
* Valid Ontario Security Guard License
* Minimum 18 years of age
* Use of Force Certification (Asset)
* Experience in Tactical Communication
* Experience in customer service settings
* Previous employment as a Security Guard
* Valid Smart Serve Certification (Not required, preferred)
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Conducting internal/external security foot patrols of the site.
* Reporting all incidents to the Mobile supervisor on shift.
* Controlling access and egress for the facility/area.
* Present a proper, professional, customer-friendly image at all times.
* Conducting enhanced searches through the use of a Garett Wand, as well as routine searches of bags for event patrons.
* Providing general information about the site and assisting our clients with any security needs they may have.
Still interested? APPLY TODAY! All candidates of interest will be contacted within 3 business days and granted an instant zoom video interview with our Recruitment Manager!
We appreciate all who apply, however, we will only be contacting successful candidates.
TOERSA Security is an equal opportunity employer.
TOERSA Security Inc. celebrates diversity and we welcome and encourage applications from the four designated groups; namely women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact TOERSA Security at (613-695-9371).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Part-time hours: 44 per week
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
* Company events
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Every Weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* No weekends
* On call
* Weekend availability
* Weekends only
* Secondary School (required)
* Security Guard: 1 year (required)
* English (required)
* Ontario Security Guard License (required)
* First Aid
Salary$15.00 to $18.00HOUR hourly
Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.