Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections; Serve food and beverages; Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings; Describe menu items including daily specials for customers; Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables; Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff; Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Work Setting
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Standing for extended periods
- Financial benefits
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Are you currently a student?; What is your current field of study?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?; Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.