No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Transport and distribute materials and goods; Store cargo and materials; Pick orders and stock; Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment; Pack and unpack goods; Organize and maintain inventory; Sort, crate and stack goods; Install, lash and secure goods
- Additional Skills
- Provide customer service
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Warehouse; Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Vehicle and Equipment Experience
- Dollies and hand trucks
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Dependability; Reliability; Efficiency; Energetic; Hardworking; Integrity; Positive attitude; Quick learner; Time management
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Students
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.