No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Wash windows, walls and ceilings; Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture; Stock linen closet; Pick up debris and empty trash containers; Handle and report lost and found items; Dust furniture; Distribute clean towels and toiletries; Make beds and change sheets; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors; Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Work Setting
- Private residence; Office building; Commercial building; Cleaning service company
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Values and ethics; Reliability
- Financial benefits
- Gasoline paid
- Other benefits
- Transportation provided by employer
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment; Part time enrollment
Transportation provided by employer
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.