No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Operating Systems and Software
- Google Docs
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Project management software
- Computer Applications
- Additional Skills
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Work Setting
- Public sector
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Willing to travel; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
- Financial benefits
- Bonus; Mileage paid
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Life insurance; Pension plan
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Team building opportunities; Parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you currently a student?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
Health care plan, Dental plan
Free parking available, Team building opportunities, Parking available
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Pension plan
Bonus, Mileage paid
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.