Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Registration as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) by a provincial or territorial association
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and inspect the installation and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment; Design electrical and electronic components, systems and equipment; Conduct feasibility, design operation and performance research of electrical generation and distribution networks; Investigate electrical or electronic failures
- Area of Work Experience
- Research and development; Installation, maintenance and inspection of equipment or facilities; Design
- Additional Skills
- Supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts and other engineers
- Area of Specialization
- Computer design; Electrical; Control system; System integration
- Work Setting
- Electrical or electronic equipment manufacturing
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Top secret clearance; Criminal record check; Confidential security clearance; Basic security clearance; Enhanced reliability security clearance; Secret clearance
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle; Willing to travel; Valid driver's licence; Travel expenses paid by employer; Willing to travel internationally
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sound discrimination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Other benefits
- On-site amenities; Free parking available; Team building opportunities; Parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for the advertised start date?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
Health care plan, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
On-site amenities, Free parking available, Team building opportunities, Parking available
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.