Title posted on indeed.com -
Security Guard (Full Time)
Posted on June 22, 2022
_*Looking for security guard professionals to join our team in Grande Prairie.*_
Apex Security proudly severs Northern Alberta providing security and protection services to our clients 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. We believe in being the standard others try to reach within our industry by offering next-level management involvement and team building to put you on a path to success in the security industry and offer career growth opportunities within the company. Apex Security also has our very own in-house Control Tactics and Survival Skills (CTSS) Instructor so you can learn some of the fundamentals of self-defense and arrest procedures. If you meet the following criteria, are a team player, and are looking for amazing work experience, then apply today for your opportunity with us.
*Please Note: *A valid Alberta Basic Security Licence is *required* to work as a Security Guard in the province of Alberta. If you have completed the course and passed both exams, we can assist in the application process for your license. _*Applications who have not completed the course may not be accepted.*_
* Flexibility, reliability, punctuality, and be able to be contacted for last-minute work
* Effective interpersonal skills, take direction from a management team
* Judgment, initiative, strong problem-solving skills
* Patrol assigned areas on foot to guard against vandalism and trespassing
* Working at client sites, residential, commercial, patrols, security controls, perform security checks
* Play an active role in identifying, monitoring, and reporting security risks during all patrols
* Respond to fire alarms, threats, and other emergencies in a timely manner
* Must have excellent customer service skills
* Must have strong verbal and written English communication skills
* Positions may require rotational schedules for 2 or 3 weeks at a time.
* Must be comfortable working 12-hour shifts (day or night) and must be physically fit to work
* Must be comfortable working alone
* Must have open availability & be able to work Morning or Night Shifts.
* Must hold a valid Alberta Security Licence
* Must have a full Class 5 driver's license and clean driver?s abstract.
* High School Diploma/GED
* A clean criminal record check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
* Dental care
* Extended health care
* Vision care
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Security: 1 year (preferred)
* English (required)
* Security Guard Licence (preferred)
LocationGrande Prairie, AB
Salary$17.00 to $20.00HOUR hourly
Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.