agent, real estate
Title posted on indeed.com -
Real Estate Sales Representative
Posted on September 06, 2022
*Title*: Real Estate Sales Representative
Join over 16,000 Top Producing Real Estate Agents! Our newest addition to the Homelife Franchise network located in The Heart of Vaughan at Weston Road/Major Mackenzie Drive is looking for a Listing Agent/Realtor to join their team! The new boutique style modern office has been equipped with all the latest tools and our support staff is always on site to help the agent. The ideal candidate for this position must be licensed or is a recent graduate of the Humber College Real Estate Program. Please do not apply to this post if you are not a licensed realtor or a recent graduate or about to graduate from the Humber College Real Estate Program. Must be a self starter, motivator and is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service.
In return, you will find a broker of record with over 25 years of real estate experience along with a top producing team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
* Create a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home?s key selling points and asking price
* Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
* Negotiate contracts with buyer?s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
* Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
* Prospecting and conduct lead generation activities to create new business
* Ability to use or quickly learn TRREB, CRM systems and lead generation programs.
* Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
* Completes tasks quickly and efficiently.
* Powerful communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
The Homelife Franchise Team has over 16,000 agents and is proud to announce the opening of a new and state of the art real estate brokerage firm in the heart of Vaughan, HOMELIFE PRINCIPLE REAL ESTATE, BROKERAGE. Homelife Principle will be located directly on Major Mackenzie Drive in the heart of Vaughan and in Vellore Village just West of Weston Road at 3905 Major Mackenzie Drive Unit#110. The office will be fitted with the most up to date and state of the art real estate tools for both agents and their clients to use. These tools will allow real estate transactions to be smoother and easier by both sides, ultimately creating a more paperless environment as opposed to the old traditional brokerage programs. Our support staff will also help agents concentrate more of their time selling rather than tedious paperwork. Our relationships with the top mortgage brokers in the industry will also help agents and their clients with all their financing needs when purchasing. The new franchise office location was a 3-year project and has been strategically placed to allow maximum exposure and ease of access for clients since located just off Highway 400 and additionally for further expansion into a future 2nd office. Our New Vaughan office will also be branded with Homelife?s New and innovative 5 Star elite logo and is one of the first offices to be granted this branding. Our Broker of Record/Owner has over 25 years of real estate experience and is a key motivator with an extensive and expert knowledge in residential, commercial, industrial and land real estate transactions. Interested in a real estate career with a top producing Broker, call HomeLife Principle and take your career to the next 5 Star Level!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$250,000.00 per year
* Real Estate License or are a NEW real estate graduate (preferred)
- LocationVaughan, ON
- Salary$100,000 to $250,000YEAR annually
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.