Posted on September 10, 2022
Motiva Physiotherapy Studio
Motiva Physiotherapy Studio is a boutique healthcare facility with a small team of professionals dedicated to quality of care. Motiva achieves high standards through a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and lifelong learning.
We are here to help every patient reach their goals and achieve their personal best. In the same manner, we are here equally to support every employee reach their own personal and professional goals.
Kinesiologists at Motiva Physio are integrated into the delivery of physiotherapy, working with every client at all stages of their recovery as a team with the physiotherapist and other kinesiologists.
Paid training will be provided in sports and orthopaedic conditions, rehab protocols, and physical therapy methodology, followed by ongoing support through working as a team with the senior physiotherapist. Training is also provided in administration, customer service, and funding models. Mentorship and support are provided for candidates who are planning or considering a future career in physiotherapy; this position is ideal for candidates with an interest in this area.
· Completed a bachelor?s degree in Human Kinetics, Kinesiology, or Exercise Science.
· Field-related experience not a strict requirement but sound understanding of anatomy and exercise physiology to be the foundation for further training.
· This is a 'people-job'. Must excel at working with people and working in team environment.
· Additional consideration given to candidates with experience or competencies in customer service, personal training, social media, other skills that are useful for a growing small business.
· A brief cover letter expressing your career objectives would be helpful for us to evaluate your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
* Paid time off
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Overtime pay
- LocationSurrey, BC
- Salary$40,000 to $60,000YEAR annually
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.